- You can now mange your team members.
- Updates to public API.
- New public event search.
- Event overview page can now be shared with private link.
- Emails tool now supports filtering recepients by ticket type and language.
- The subject of ticket email can be changed.
- Added ability to change invoice due days per order.
- Credit invoices has been added to reports and also to order details view.
- Visual updates to check-out process on event page.
- You can now use Fienta to send emails to your ticket buyers. This allows to communicate last-minute changes, announce about cancellation or postponing of the event.
- Ticket buyers are now notified via email about refunds.
- Credit invoices are now sent along with refunds.
- Events can now be marked as cancelled.
- Ticket email supports multiple new placeholders.
- The text on "Buy tickets" button can changed.
- Private events can now use event series feature.
- You can now create and send tickets for pending invoice orders.
- Added iDEAL payment support in the Netherlands.
- New income report, grouped by events.
- New Billing documents page displays all invoices issued for Fienta's service fee.
- Event currency can now be changed during event setup.
- First version of POS system released with support of printing paper tickets.
- You can now list events which sell tickets on some other platform.
- You can now list events which do not have any ticket sales or registration.
- Discounts now have the option to limit the number tickets it applies to.
- Payouts are now handled in multiple currencies.
- Added Luminor DNB bank link payment method.
- First version of ticket assign feature which allows buyers to easily distribute tickets within their organisation.
- New ticket recovery feature. Buyers who has lost their tickets can access them using the order number and password on their bank statement.
- Improved correction of mistyped emails during ticket purchase.
- You can display events right on your own website with our public API.
- Added numerous new currencies you can sell tickets in.
- Added Chinese support for checkout process.
- Ticket email now includes links to add the event to buyer's calendar.
- Added e-invoice support.
- Event organisers will now receive monthly sales and income reports via email.
- Added Slovak support for checkout process.
- Site speed and search engine optimisations so that events can be more easily discovered.
- Event dashboard now displays a list of top sold ticket types.
- Event specific VAT amount has been replaced by global VAT value for the organiser.
- Speed and search improvments on frontpage and organiser's event index page.
- Facebook Pixel "Purchase" event now includes order value.
- Order details page completely redesigned for better usability.
- Reports now show orders which are pending for refund.
- Added Liisi to payment methods in Estonia.
- Support for event series and repeated events.
- Event page or embed can now be opened with specific ticket type selected.
- Code optimisations and changes to user interface technology.
- Under the hood changes on how we handle outgoing emails.
- New reports displaying data across all your events.
- Discount codes can be now included when making a copy of exising event.
- Added support for Facebook Pixel tracking.
- You can now ask your buyers a consent for subscribing to your mailing lists.
- Ticket buyer will see a hint to correct misspelled email address during purchase. For example @gmail.con will be suggested to change to @gmail.com.
- Added Swedbank Latvia to payment methods.
- Option to set minimum number of tickets per order for ticket types.
- Now you can request refunds and cancel pending orders right from order view.
- Mobile app: added attendee search and manual check-in.
- Mobile app: added continuous scanning mode which opens camera automatically few moments after previous successful scan.
- Ability to add descriptive text to ticket types, appearing on ticket email and PDF.
- You can now display custom messages when sales has ended or tickets have been sold out.
- Added Portuguese support for checkout process.
- Tickets are now sent both as HTML and plain text emails.
- Public event pages are now machine readable, enabling event discovery websites to scape them.
- Volume discounts.
- Dutch support for checkout process.
- Mobile app supports printing nametags on ZPL compatible printers.
- Add ability to track purchase stages in Google Analytics.
- Updated graphical overview of sales volume and sold tickets.
- Overview of major referrals and buyer's geographical locations.
- New Orders and Attendees tools, improved search.
- Ability to add internal notes to orders.
- French support for checkout process.
- Public API to get event details and display them on your own website for example.
- Ability to set due time for invoices related to bank transfer payments.
- German and Spanish support for checkout process.
- Mobile app displays the number of tickets validated vs tickets sold. For large events, data synchronisation now works much faster.
- New and more flexible tool for handling discount codes.
- Ability to set organiser contacts on per-event basis.
- Ability to add custom message when re-sending tickets and invoices to buyers.
- Order form fields can be displayed on ticket.
- Usability improvements related to payment selection on checkout page.
- More detailed validations report.
- Ability to sell other services in addition to tickets.
- Define multiple discount codes per ticket type.
- Ability to display organiser's terms of service on event page.
- Option to send the buyer of multiple tickets all tickets in separate emails or in one mail.
- Also, you can choose to create just one compound ticket.
- Mobile app supports tickets issued by other ticketing providers.
- Mobile app now has offline mode.
- Mobile app can be configured to display data asked from attendee during registration.
- Mobile app has undo functionality.
- Dedicated environment for ticket resellers.
- New option for ticket type: maximum amount of tickets per order.
- Tool for issuing complimentary tickets.
- Ability to show the number of available seats right on your organiser's website.
- Support for all eurozone countries.
- Lithuanian support for checkout process.
- Buyer can request custom information to be added to the invoice.
- Attendee report includes purchased ticket name and price.
- Ability to check uniqueness when filling custom fields.
- Support for Google Ecommerce Analytics.
- Usability enhancements.
- Finnish and Lithuanian payment methods.
- New Customers tool.
- New Invoices report.
- Reworked event public webpage's behaviour and visuals.
- Detecting customer's country and town.
- Option to keep the sold out ticket types in the list.
- Improved multilingual capabilities.
- Discount code column added to orders report.
- Embed mode: the whole checkout process can now be placed right on the organiser's own website.
- Email notifications on each purchase including detailed information about the order.
- Ticket types and events can be deleted.
- In addition to .pdf attachment, the email sent to customers now includes itself everything needed to check-in: event name, date and time, venue, QR code, also custom text and image.
- You can now customize the color of buttons and hyperlinks on event page.
- Ticket types can now be duplicated.
- You can now hide private events from our homepage and search results.
- Discount codes for changing ticket normal prices.
- Enhanced mobile support: the whole checkout process not fits nicely and is usable on even the smallest mobile screens.
- Google Analytics support, cross-domain tracking.
- Finnish support for checkout process.
- Updated reports: now you can see the reports across all events, also we added customer's language to orders.
- Moved the app to new servers.
- Started using QR code instead of barcodes.
The name of marketing channel is now saved to orders.
- New payment method: using normal invoice and bank wire.
- Discount codes can now be entered from checkout page.
- Reports now display most recent rows first.
- Custom fields and registration forms.
- Amounts can now be changed with +/- buttons on checkout page.
- Uploaded images are now automatically resized.
- Mobile app for ticket scanning.
- Latvian support for checkout process.
- Support for free events and ticket types.
- Events can now be duplicated.
- New payment method: Pocopay.
- Automatic hyperlink detection in event description.
- We now send out invoices in the name of organizers.
- Russian support for checkout process.